- To provide practical training, improve analytical power, reasoning abilities and technical dexterity.
- To facilitate students to understand their responsibility for the development of the society with the individual improvement.
- To increase employability of the students by variety of skill excellence techniques.
- To adopt the industrial culture in campus by involving corporate delegates interaction most frequently.
To mould true leaders through creative management techniques by enhancing student skills and adaptability to match with corporate culture and inculcating ethical values.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PEO 1: To possess professional and communication skills with ethical attitude to function as members of multi-disciplinary teams in industries and to assume leadership role in addressing the managerial issues.
- PEO2: To design, analyze and produce cutting edge engineering solutions by employing modern techniques and adhering to moral values for sustainable development.
- PEO 2: To access, analyze and plan, so as to apply acquired knowledge in basic, managerial sciences and mathematics in solving managerial problems with economic, environmental and social contexts to acquire professional expertise in industry and research.
- PEO 3: To acquire necessary domain knowledge to pursue successful career in management, capability to set up their own enterprise and involve in research and development in order to fulfill the needs of the society.